With nearly twenty years in practice, Jesse Leichsenring has represented men and women in contested divorce proceedings, custody/placement cases, guardianships, and protective service cases. In addition to Guardian ad Litem work across several counties, he has prosecuted/defended termination of parental rights cases for Adams County, and has done the same, in addition to CHIPS cases and mental commitments, for Sauk County.
In his own private practice, he dealt with family law, corporation formation and upkeep, landlord/tenant lawsuits, and Chapter 7 & 13 bankruptcy proceedings, as well as estate planning and probate. He also served a term as the Municipal Judge for the city of Wisconsin Dells. His vast experience enables him to develop out-of-the-box strategies to assist families in finding the best solutions and settlements for their individual situations. When needed, zealous representation and strong courtroom advocacy are hallmarks of his style. In his spare time, Jesse enjoys long distance biking, live sporting events, and evening concerts. He is happy to be joining Probst Law Offices and focusing on family law issues.
Areas of Practice
- Divorce, Custody/Placement
- Adult and Minor Guardianships
- TPR and CHIPS defense
- Guardian ad Litem
- Wisconsin, 2001, Eastern and Western District of Wisconsin Federal Courts, 2003, United States Court of Federal Claims, 2018.
- Hamline University School of Law, St. Paul, MN, 2001, J.D.
- Wartburg College, Waverly, IA (1998), Bachelor of Arts: Political Science and German Language
Past Employment Positions
- Krueger, Hernandez & Thompson, Middleton/Baraboo, associate, 06/2018-07/2020
- Lost in Louisiana, 08/2015- 05/2018
- Leichsenring Law Office, Wisconsin Dells, Owner, 07/2011-07/2015
- Wisconsin Dells Municipal Judge, 05/2011-04/2015
- Helland Law Offices, Wisconsin Dells, Associate, 06/2003- 06/2011
- Affordable Legal Services of Sun Prairie, Of Counsel, 09/2002-06/2003
- Rotary Club of Wisconsin Dells (Treasurer)
- Columbia County Condemnation Board
- Supplemental Columbia County Court Commissioner
- Wisconsin Dells Park and Recreation Committee