Waukesha County Criminal Defense Attorneys
At Probst Law Offices, S.C., we defend men and women throughout Waukesha county and southeastern Wisconsin who are under criminal investigation or have been charged with a Wisconsin criminal offense. We have a passion for protecting your constitutional rights and a commitment to personal service. We understand that being charged with a crime is very stressful and we will use our experience and knowledge to fight against the charges you face.
For experienced criminal representation in Milwaukee county, Waukesha county , Washington county, Ozaukee county or Jefferson county, contact our criminal defense law firm for a free confidential consultation.
Defending Your Constitutional Rights in Wisconsin
We vigorously defend clients who have been accused of or arrested for a wide range of Wisconsin or Federal criminal charges, including:
- Drug violations: possession, trafficking, sale, distribution or delivery, manufacturing, importation
- Felonies: homicide (murder), manslaughter, vehicular homicide, homicide by drug delivery, aggravated or substantial battery, burglary, robbery, child abuse or child neglect, firearm, concealed carry & weapons violations.
- White collar crimes: fraud, embezzlement, theft, internet & computer crimes
- Misdemeanors: disorderly conduct, domestic abuse and domestic violence, simple battery, retail theft
- Juvenile crimes: homicide, drug violations, sexual assault, car theft, battery, retail theft
- Operating a vehicle while intoxicated (OWI): drunk driving, driving while intoxicated (DWI) or driving under the influence of alcohol (DUI)
- DMV hearings: (license suspensions)
- Sex offenses: rape (date rape, forcible rape or statutory rape), sexual assault, internet sex crimes, child pornography, prostitution, pornography and child molestation
- Traffic violations: speeding, careless and imprudent driving (C & I), failure to yield, failure to stop (at a traffic light or stop sign), reckless driving and other moving violations
- Criminal appeals: misdemeanor appeals, felony appeals, sentence modifications
- Revocation hearings: (probation and extended supervision)
Contact Our Waukesha County Criminal Defense Lawyers
If you have been arrested or are under investigation for a crime in southeastern Wisconsin, speak directly with attorney Manual Galang with over 20 years of Wisconsin Criminal Defense experience. Call Probst Law Offices, S.C. for your free and confidential initial consultation at 414-210-3135.