Wisconsin Car Accident : Construction Injury : Dog Bite Victim Attorney
Our Waukesha personal injury lawyer has vigorously advocated for the rights of personal injury victims for over 20 years. We also represent individuals and families who have lost a loved one as a result of wrongful or accidental death. Contact us to schedule a free consultation.
Our personal injury lawyer has decades of successful settlements and jury trials in all areas of personal injury, including, but not limited to, motor vehicle accidents, slip, trip and falls, dog bites, premises liability and wrongful death resulting from:
- Motor vehicle accidents involving
- Trucks, buses and other commercial vehicles
- 18 wheelers
- Boats, water sport vehicles and off road & all terrain vehicles (ATVs)
- Dog bites and animal attacks
- Construction accidents caused by
- Defective or poorly-designed equipment
- Falling debris, parts or equipment
- Negligently operated heavy machinery or industrial equipment
- Premises liability
- Slip, trip and fall accidents
- Drowning or swimming pool injuries
- Injuries resulting from unsafe or poorly maintained property
We handle every personal injury case on a contingent fee basis. After successfully obtaining financial compensation for your losses, our fee is derived from a percentage of damages awarded in a settlement or trial.
Contact an Experienced Waukesha Personal Injury Lawyer
Because we are a small firm on purpose we can provide the highest level of personal service to all of our clients. Contact us online or call 414-210-3135 to schedule your free consultation today.